CSR at Solidiance
Solidiance commits not only to support and help the growth of our clients and staffs, but also the less fortunate. We remain discreet about it. Here is a glimpse of what we love to do:
- Solidiance supports Bayon Ecole, a Cambodia-based NGO focused on education for underprivileged children in the country.
- We have also been greatly humbled by the experience of supporting financially challenged leprosy patients and HIV infected children at the St.John’s orphanage in South Kerala, India
- We are a Corporate Partner of OneKuai, and have donated funds, materials and time in China to support poor children in remote China.
- We have also worked with Rumah Yatim to support young orphans in Indonesia.
- Our management has volunteered and is coaching young entrepreneurs from less fortunate families via the Youth Biz Network.
- Solidiance will also happily join sporting / public events with a societal impact.